Friday, July 11, 2014

True and False Prophets




On a fateful day, I was in my mother’s shop, a lady walked into the shop and sat down for while waiting for a prophet. After an hour, the prophet arrived. I noticed the prophet was a man called diverse kinds of names due to his indecent habits observed in the compound. The Bible says “watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep‘s clothing but inwardly they are FEROCIOUS WOLVES (Matt 7:15)

Embrace the true prophets, identify and resist the false prophets. You can’t know the false prophets by their outward appearance but by their fruits, you shall recognize them. For instance, the lord told the Israelites that “if what a prophet proclaims in the name of the lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously so don’t be alarmed (Deut 18:21-22)

Let me draw your attention to these “Not everyone who says to me, “lord, lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven but only the one who does the will of my father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, “lord, lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name, we drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, “I never knew you. Away from me, you evil doers! (Matt 7:21-23)                                                  

1 comment:

  1. I don't really believe in all this end time prophets.

    Or any prophet sef

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Please don't leave without giving us one.